My Lord and saviour; Isreal DMW hails Davido

Subscribe Us

My Lord and saviour; Isreal DMW hails Davido


Isreal DMW, the logistics manager to singer, Davido has taken his love for him to the extreme with his declaration.

Isreal, who has proven his commitment and loyalty to Davido countless times, has reaffirmed his love for him.

Taking to his comment section, Isreal DMW declared him as his Lord and Saviour.

“My Lord and Savior Sir”.

This is coming after he assured Davido of his success amid his infidelity scandal.

“No one can bring you down” Isreal DMW assures Davido

Sharing a clip of his performance at the 2023 Afro Nation in Portugal, Isreal DMW hailed him.

He assured Davido that no one can bring him down.

“My Oga himself. Nobody can bring you down sir. Portugal. Afronation ahitt”.

Isreal DMW’s assurance came hours after his alleged pregnant side chick, Anita Brown accuses him of domestic violence.

“I will still choose to serve you in my next life” Isreal DMW expresses gratitude to Davido over what he did for him
This isn’t the first time, Isreal DMW had made such a bold declaration.

Last year, while expressing his gratitude to his boss for assisting him with his UK visa, he promised to choose him in his next life.

Isreal DMW took to his Instagram story to reveal how Davido played a role in helping him secure a 2 years visa to the UK.

Appreciating him for the sweet gesture, Isreal DMW asserted that he will still choose to serve the sing in his next life.

“I just got another 2 yrs UK Visa into my life. Thanks my Oga. If I come another life again, it is you I will serve. E remains America ooh. Uruese Kakabo”.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

ads